History
*** The stable was built at the beginning of the 20th century under Baron George Alexandrovich Grevenica, who owned the estate at that time. The complex of buildings near the Peterhof road included a stable, a barn for carriages and a stable house.
The main, western facade of the stable was oriented towards the palace and the arena. It was decorated with a sculpture of a horse's head, and relief images of the coats of arms of Siemens and Grevenitz were placed on the side risalites. The stable was designed for about 30 horses. The layout was typical: in the center there was a large room with a well, on both sides there were stalls with partitions.
In Soviet times, after the estate was nationalized in 1918, outbuildings, including a stable, were transferred to the Krasnaya Baltika state farm. In recent years, before the 2018 fire, the stable housed a food warehouse.
Current status
The stable is in a ruined state. Most of the structure has been destroyed. In 2018, a fire broke out in the building, as a result of which the roof burned down. Only the sooty walls remained. Inside, you can see preserved concrete drinking bowls for horses.
Despite its ruined condition, the stable remains part of the palace and park ensemble, included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site "The Historical Center of St. Petersburg and related groups of monuments."